CATERING ABOARD THE MISS MALLORY & CHERRY BLOSSOM
**If you have chartered the Miss Mallory or Cherry Blossom for your event, please note that PRC requires that you choose one of our caterers from the list below to cater your event. Only caterers are allowed to bring food on board these vessels. Additionally, outside caterers are not permitted to cater on the Miss Mallory or Cherry Blossom. Your Event Coordinator will coordinate your caterer’s set-up time and logistics with them for the day of your charter.
Your caterer of choice will work with you to custom design a menu to suit your taste and budget. Caterer will also supply:
- Tables & linens
- Glassware, china, or paper goods/plastic
- Bar equipment and service personnel such as waiters/bartenders.
|Catering By Windows||(703) 519-3500
|Main Event Caterers||(703) 820-2028
|IndAroma||(571) 338-3663 or (703) 354-1812
|Bittersweet Catering||(703) 549-2708
|Fiona’s Catering||(703) 568-9422
|Carriage House Catering||(703) 901-1954
CATERING ABOARD THE MATTHEW HAYES, MISS CHRISTIN, & ADMIRAL TILP
If you have chartered the Matthew Hayes, Miss Christin, or Admiral Tilp, you are not required to choose from one of our above approved caterers and you may bring on your own food. However, If you are interested in having your event catered aboard these vessels, you may certainly choose a caterer from above. We often times recommend this as our approved caterers are familiar with all of our vessels and can easily deliver flawless service for your catering needs!
Depending on your caterer and the type of catering you are looking for, your caterer should be able to provide:
- Tables & linens
- Glassware, china, or paper/plastic goods
- Bar equipment and service personnel such as waiters/bartenders
If prefer to cater the event yourself, here are some helpful reminders:
- Linens for buffet tables (3’x6’)
- Aluminum foil or plastic wrap to protect your food
- A minimum of (4) 66 gallon trash bags
- Utensils and condiments
- Ice in easy-to-carry coolers
- Corkscrews, napkins, bottle openers, and cups
- Fruit for mixed drinks
- We suggest that you serve finger foods, such as small sandwiches, fruit, and cheese platters
- Propane gas for heating is not permitted on any of the vessels. Sterno’s however, are permitted.
**Please note that there are no kitchen facilities on these vessels.