Approximate Total Time
90 minutes one-way
Alexandria City Marina View on map
105 North Union Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Located behind the Torpedo Factory Art Center
Gaylord View on map
201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745
National Harbor View on map
145 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD 20745
Tickets with admission to Mount Vernon
Round-trip: from $44 per adult, $25 per child
One-way: from $34 per adult, $20 per child
Cruise tickets only* (for pass holders)
Round-trip: from $28 per adult, $16 per child
One-way: from $16 per adult, $9 per child
*Must call to book this ticket type
Photo Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy a 45-minute excursion from Mount Vernon filled with picture-perfect photo ops along the Potomac, a breathtaking riverfront view of the Mount Vernon estate and fascinating historical narration.
Bike & Boat Cruise
Bike from Alexandria along the Mount Vernon Trail to Mount Vernon Estate. After, enjoy a narrated cruise back to Alexandria. Includes bike rental, bike pick-up, admission to Mount Vernon & return cruise ticket.
- Weapons/firearms not in compliance with Virginia law.
- Knives/blades longer than 3.5 inches.
- Clubs, hammers, martial arts devices, and related items.
- Flammable liquids and gases greater than 0.5 oz.
- Fireworks, ammunitions, explosive devices, and related materials.
- Paint and related marking materials; spray cans and other aerosols.
- Other items deemed dangerous, suspicious, or inappropriate by Mount Vernon personnel.
- Food & beverage (except water).
II. All bags and containers larger than 16x16x8 inches are prohibited from entering the property. We strongly encourage guests not to bring large parcels; or, as appropriate, guests should secure them in their vehicle.
III. All bags and containers are subject to inspection by Mount Vernon representatives upon arrival. Guests who refuse inspection of parcels will be restricted from entering the property.
For more information, please visit www.mountvernon.org