Overview of Available Tours
Behold the splendor of America’s monuments and the city of Washington aboard a narrated cruise on the Potomac River.
Mount Vernon Cruise
Experience the stately elegance of George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens.
Cruise Alexandria’s historic, colorful and picturesque waterfront for an up-close look at this charming city.
- PRC asks that guests refrain from bringing food and beverages aboard any of our vessels.
- Fresh Popcorn, bottle water, beer, soda, wine and other beverages are available for purchase on board selected cruises
- Smoking is not permitted on any of our public sightseeing tours.
- The Potomac Riverboat Company reserves the right to change vessels for scheduling purposes.
- Please note the Georgetown and Alexandria docks are not ADA accessible.
- Correct departure time ticketed passengers will receive priority boarding. All others board based on availability.
- Season & VIP Pass Holders must visit the Ticket Booths to obtain a valid ticket to board the boat.
2016 Holiday Season
We operate tours on a Sunday schedule.
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 30th (Sunday Schedule)
- Independence Day – Friday, July 4th (Saturday Schedule)
- Labor Day – Monday, September 5th (Sunday Schedule)
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 10th (Sunday Schedule)
- CLOSED: No boats will run on the following dates: Thanksgiving (November 27th), Christmas Eve (December 24th) and Christmas Day (December 25th).