Overview of Available Tours
We operate tours on a Sunday schedule on the following holidays for the 2014 season:
Memorial Day – Monday, May 26th (Sunday Schedule)
Independence Day – Friday, July 4th (Saturday Schedule)
Labor Day – Monday, September 1st (Sunday Schedule)
Columbus Day - Monday, October 13th (Sunday Schedule)
CLOSED: No boats will run on the following dates: Thanksgiving, November 27th, Christmas Eve, December 24th and Christmas Day, December 25th.
Behold the splendor of America's monuments and the city of Washington aboard a narrated cruise on the Potomac River.
Mount Vernon Cruise
Experience the stately elegance of George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens.
Cruise Alexandria's historic, colorful and picturesque waterfront for an up-close look at this charming city.
Children of all ages will be entertained with music and tales of piracy on the Potomac River.
All are invited, with or without a four legged friend. A howling experience for all! The dog rides free.
Join us for private party celebrating an occasion with fireworks on the Potomac River . Please call for availability.
- PRC asks that guests refrain from bringing food and beverages aboard any of our vessels.
- Fresh Popcorn, bottle water, beer, soda, wine and other beverages are available for purchase on board selected cruises
- Smoking is not permitted on any of our public sightseeing tours.
- The Potomac Riverboat Company reserves the right to change vessels for scheduling purposes.
- Please note the Georgetown and Alexandria docks are not ADA accessible.
- Correct departure time ticketed passengers will receive priority boarding. All others board based on availability.
- Season & VIP Pass Holders must visit the Ticket Booths to obtain a valid ticket to board the boat.