History & Background
- First Vessel in the PRC Fleet
- Built Palatka, Florida -1984
- Authentic split sternwheeler and re-creation of a 19th century Victorian riverboat.
- Features include ornate iron rails and a plush interior of brass and mahogany.
- Voyaged up the International Costal Waterway on a five day journey from Florida to her new home of Alexandria, VA.
- Name inspired after the Cotton Blossom in the musical “Showboat.”
- One of only 6 (six) coast guard certified working sternwheelers in the country
- The Former VP of the United States Al Gore and Wife Tipper hosted a dinner on board the Blossom for the Russian Prime Minister